Friday, November 17, 2006

 

11/17/06 I will Leave Tomorrow

Tomorrow, early in the morning, I will depart for the airport and embark on a 4 hour long flight to a little town called Zihuatanejo. Zihuatanejo is on the pacific coast of Mexico, about halfway down the country.

My dad bought a house there two years ago and has been renting it to people. We are going there for the Thanksgiving break. It is really a beautiful place, and I am looking forward to sitting in the sun, swimming in the surf, and walking along the beach.
We have a direct flight from Atlanta to Ixtapa, a nearby city. The plane leaves at 10:15 A.M. We will get there at 1:20 P.M. Zijua is in another time zone; it's one hour earlier there.

I don't have much more to write about, seeing as I haven't left yet, but I'll say more once I'm there.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?